I recently read a rather neat distinction between the much-maligned ‘self-publishing’ and ‘indie publishing’: the latter is a team effort, in a way the former rarely is.
So I’d like to thank the members of the team who have helped me get the Balvaig Trilogy out on Amazon Kindle this year:
- my lovely editors Janette Currie & Helen Sedgwick;
- Gill, Saskia & the team at Palimpsest, Falkirk, who formatted the e-pub versions;
- Leigh Anne Aston of Missouri, who is designing the book interiors for print;
- Adele McMahon, who designed the covers;
- Fiona Murray of Carson & Trotter, who helped get Flying Swan Press set up.
Couldn’t have done it without them!
Looking forward to working with Naz Srewart & her team at BPUK to get the print versions in the shops early in 2015, and to working with the entire team again in 2015, to get book #4 out.